Tuesday, June 28, 2011

"I am nature-thinking oriented..." she said

Yesterday at work there was this lady with curly hair, wearing a pink shirt, and a carrying humble stare who kept coming towards starbucks. In one of the occasions we ended up having a pretty long conversation, in which i felt she was supposed to deliver some kind of message. She mentioned how a lot of the times she feels she needs to tell people certain things, it just happens to be to random people. As our coversation developed she shared Jeremiah 29:11 with me:

“ For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.”

It’s so interesting because lately i have spent a lot of time on getting everything organized for Stetson, my internship and such. As much as i feel my faith is strong, there’s times i am stressed and insecure for things i’m about encounter. It’s not really big insecurities of feeling incapable, but more like a slight anxiety of facing a very different and more demanding lifestyle than the one i have now, an exciting one nevertheless.

It was as if she knew what i was experiencing, so her words were taken heavy.

As excited and as nervous i may feel about my future, all i know is that these plans are to prosper me and not to harm me…

It’s true when they say God works in mysterious ways and you never know who’s there to deliver a message….


No comments:

Post a Comment